The relaxed shape of the Chie kimono jacket in a timeless silver-grey color coordinates perfectly with any pants, dress, or your favorite skirt. It was invented to warm you up and make your days cozier. It is made of a soft mix of cotton and wool for warmth with a small percentage of nylon for durability.
Its large spacious pockets are created for all your necessities (like your phone, fav chocolate bar, or remote control). The elegant collar compliments your silhouette and makes this soft and warm jacket a wonderful all-season layering piece.
- Handmade to order in Spain (pre-order: will be sewed for you and ready to ship in 10-14 working days)
- Composition: 75% cotton, 15% wool, 10% nylon.
- Color: Silver (as pictured) and Ecru.
- Care instructions: machine washable 30°, no tumble dry.
- Size: the model is wearing size M.
- Limited fabric stock available.
How to make proper measurements to order the correct size:
- Bust: Measure all the way around your bust and back on the line of your breasts.
- Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the abdomen.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hip bones.
|BUST FIT (INCHES)||33-35"||36-38"||38-40"||41-43"|
up to 164 cm
165 - 172 cm
above 173 cm
Still not sure about the size you need? Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
This garment cut and crafted to order. We do this to support ethical production and conscious consumption when quality goes before quantity. Therefore we produce only what you really need and want to wear while keeping minimal inventory of bestsellers in our Studio. This minimizes production waste, extends garments life also decreasing cost per wear.
As a made-to-order company, we committed to start working on your garment next day after the order placed, so in up to 10 working days it will be shipped. Appreciate your patience.
Read more about our sustainable business model here, hope you will share this value.