UPDATE: the last dress available (ready to ship) due to dead-stock fabric shortage.
This relaxed, comfy, and any shape complimenting dress is perfect for an outing on colder days or just staying at home. Pair it with chunky boots, your fav pair of converse, or homey slippers, and feel like a queen of style and comfort.
Elsa is a great dress to layer up, add a scarf or jacket. It has spacious inseam pockets and a cute tiny button on the back. With the softest cotton lining on the top part of the dress, it is very warm thanks to the wool and cotton mix though soft and nice to your body. Choose this unique, lovely, warm, and just perfectly charming dress to make this and more winters to come magnificent.
- Handmade to order in Spain.
- Composition: wool flannel (85% cotton, 15% wool).
- Color: milk-white.
- Care instructions: machine washable 30°. Do not tumble dry.
- Size: the model is wearing size M.
- Limited fabric stock available.
Please review carefully our size guide before you order and check how easy to care about linen clothes.
How to make proper measurements to order the correct size:
- Bust: Measure all the way around your bust and back on the line of your breasts.
- Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the abdomen.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hip bones.
|BUST FIT (INCHES)||33-35"||36-38"||38-40"||41-43"|
up to 164 cm
165 - 172 cm
above 173 cm
Still not sure about the size you need? Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
This garment cut and crafted to order. We do this to support ethical production and conscious consumption when quality goes before quantity. Therefore we produce only what you really need and want to wear while keeping minimal inventory of bestsellers in our Studio. This minimizes production waste, extends garments life also decreasing cost per wear.
As a made-to-order company, we committed to start working on your garment next day after the order placed, so in up to 10 working days it will be shipped. Appreciate your patience.
Read more about our sustainable business model here, hope you will share this value.