Look at this classic light-weight jersey Daria in refined ecru color made of the softest viscose. It is a perfect layering piece for wearing under a coat or jacket, essential for colder days, so soft yet classy.
Moreover, it could easily replace a scarf if you are into the latest fashion trends for this timeless piece.
- Made in Portugal.
- Composition: 85% viscose, 5% cotton, 10% recycled nylon.
- Color: Ecru
- Care instructions: machine washable 30°, no tumble dry.
- Size: the model is wearing size M.
How to make proper measurements to order the correct size:
- Bust: Measure all the way around your bust and back on the line of your breasts.
- Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the abdomen.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hip bones.
|BUST FIT (INCHES)||33-35"||36-38"||38-40"||41-43"|
up to 164 cm
165 - 172 cm
above 173 cm
Still not sure about the size you need? Please contact us email@example.com.
This garment cut and crafted to order. We do this to support ethical production and conscious consumption when quality goes before quantity. Therefore we produce only what you really need and want to wear while keeping minimal inventory of bestsellers in our Studio. This minimizes production waste, extends garments life also decreasing cost per wear.
As a made-to-order company, we committed to start working on your garment next day after the order placed, so in up to 10 working days it will be shipped. Appreciate your patience.
Read more about our sustainable business model here, hope you will share this value.