Gauze Top MAYTE
Looking for an airy top for warmer weather? Our new Mayte top made of softest cotton gauze. It is very comfortable, lightweight and great for casual wear with no wrinkling because of wonderful gauze (in other words muslin) fiber. Choose white linen if you're up for easy-breeze seashore feeling.
Mayte top flows away from the body and fits loose at the hip. It would flow nicely over the growing pregnant belly, too. The armholes are cut smartly with a purpose to hide the bra at the side.
- Available in Mustard, Warm White, and Black gauze (100% softest cotton) or White Linen.
- Sustainably made to order in Europe. Couture French seams
Steph wears size XL, her height 175 cm. Julia wears a size M in white linen, she is 172 cm.
How to make proper measurements to order the correct size:
- Bust: Measure all the way around your bust and back on the line of your breasts.
- Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the abdomen.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hip bones.
|BUST FIT (INCHES)||33-35"||36-38"||38-40"||41-43"|
up to 164 cm
165 - 172 cm
above 173 cm
Still not sure about the size you need? Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
This garment cut and crafted to order. We do this to support ethical production and conscious consumption when quality goes before quantity. Therefore we produce only what you really need and want to wear while keeping minimal inventory of bestsellers in our Studio. This minimizes production waste, extends garments life also decreasing cost per wear.
As a made-to-order company, we committed to start working on your garment next day after the order placed, so in up to 10 working days it will be shipped. Appreciate your patience.
Read more about our sustainable business model here, hope you will share this value.