Relaxed Linen Dress Nadia
Imagine how elegantly you run your errands (or managing home tasks) wearing this relaxed, comfy, and any shape complimenting dress Nadia. It is just perfect for an outing or just joyful slow living at home. Pair it with your fav pair of sneakers, chunky boots, or slippers, and feel like a queen of style and comfort.
Nadia is a great dress to layer up, add a scarf or jacket. It has spacious pockets and a cute tiny button on the back. Handcrafted of European certified 100% linen - the most sustainable and durable fabric. What a lovely, elegant, and just perfectly charming dress it is!
- Handmade to order in Spain.
- Composition: 100% OEKO-TEX certified linen
- Color: Olive, White, Oatmeal Flax, Black, or Mustard.
- Care instructions: machine washable 30°. You can tumble dry on the delicate regime for 10-15 min max.
- Size: the model is wearing size M.
- Limited fabric stock available.
Please review carefully our size guide before you order and check how easy to care about linen clothes.
How to make proper measurements to order the correct size:
- Bust: Measure all the way around your bust and back on the line of your breasts.
- Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the abdomen.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hip bones.
|BUST FIT (INCHES)||33-35"||36-38"||38-40"||41-43"|
up to 164 cm
165 - 172 cm
above 173 cm
Still not sure about the size you need? Please contact us email@example.com.
This garment cut and crafted to order. We do this to support ethical production and conscious consumption when quality goes before quantity. Therefore we produce only what you really need and want to wear while keeping minimal inventory of bestsellers in our Studio. This minimizes production waste, extends garments life also decreasing cost per wear.
As a made-to-order company, we committed to start working on your garment next day after the order placed, so in up to 10 working days it will be shipped. Appreciate your patience.
Read more about our sustainable business model here, hope you will share this value.